Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2 for 2

Today I found out that I am not the only one that Xavier does an impression of.

X- Daddy can i play Midnight Club when we get home tonight.(Midnight club is on the Xbox360, which is in my mancave in the basement so he doesnt get to play it often, as opposed to the Wii that is in our den, that he plays almost daily.)

R- I dont know man. Mommy will be back home and i have to work tonight so you will be with her tonight. she might go to the gym.

X- Awwww maaan. Mommy comes home tonight.

X- She gonna see me and say, (in a high pitched voice)"Awww, my little Boo Boo. Come and give me a kiss" and then kiss and hug and kiss and hug and hug and hug. And she will drive me CRAZY.

R- what she say man.

X-(in a high pitched voice) "Awwwww my little Boo Boo!"

R- you are absolutely right man.( laughing his a$$ off inside)

So be on the lookout cause he is watching you and you and you and you.

Peace.......and much love to ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment